It's pretty, right? That dolphin sure looks out of place with that scene, though!!
That is a really neato stained glass window that I won at an auction for my own research center when I was the whale lady! It was a really cool event that took place at sunset on the whale watching boat that used to be my home away from home! I spent more hours on that boat than I did at my house sometimes! Anyway, it was a sunset cruse/auction/dinner on the boat. We had a full-on lobster dinner and then my husband was the auctioneer for all these very cool items we had collected for the auction! It was a real hoot - my husband had people bidding against themselves! Hilarious! Anyway, I was really happy to win that dolphin window.
So, back to the subject at hand: SNOW. Lots of it. We were only supposed to get a dusting to maybe 1-2 inches, but it's been coming down steadily since about 11am. Here is what Sadie looked like when I let her out a few minutes ago...Note that her fur is black!
And this is what she looks like now!
She's cute, isn't she? She's really the sweetest dog I've ever met. Never complains, never a bad word for another dog! She loves EVERYONE!! Whimpers when she sees other dogs because she wants to go say hi and make friends! I'll tell you the bizarre story of how she came to be our girl...She had quite the childhood. Would love if she could tell us about it.
So, again, back on subject... SNOW! Look at my car!
And the yard! And the street!
So, farewell, and Merry Christmas! Errrrrr, I mean, Happy New Year!
When is it that we're going somewhere warm??!!!



OMG... IT'S PRETTY, BUT NO THANK YOU. IT'S 80 AND WE DON'T HAVE TO SHOVEL ANYTHING! MAYBE THE REASON YOU LOOK SO YOUNG IS BECAUSE EVERYTHING'S FROZEN. AND, YES, YOUR GIRL IS ADORABLE...WHAT SNOW?
ReplyDelete