Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tortola, here we come!

Very exciting news today! We secured our room and air reservations and the dog-sitter for our trip to Tortola in the British Virgin Islands! We have been there before on our honeymoon, several years ago when we visited Tortola for a week and then Jost Van Dyke for a week. This time around we finagled an AMAZING price on a beautiful room that is smack-dab right on the beach! The hotel is quite the spot on the far West End of Tortola, on a long, long stretch of white sand beach.

Here are a few photos to whet your whistle:




Delicious, no? Those vibrant colors and OHHHH, all the pretty tropical flowers just growing everywhere! I can't wait!

We were supposed to officially do the South Beach diet until Feb. 5th (I was going to go longer), but for a trip to paradise? I think I can do something about the diet for a while!!

We are going to be gone for a week - a nice respite from the wintery Northeast.

These are picture of the beach where we'll be staying:



Bon voyage! (Soon, anyway!)

No comments:

Post a Comment