Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Doggy-pies and poppies

When you read this I will be in Spain! HOLA!! Como esta? Esta BIEN!! I'm in Spain! Of course I'm bien!!

I tried to take good photos of the dogs the other day because they are both just looking so darn cute! Koty has his short, short, short summer hairdo and Sadie is still a bit fluffy even though we did cut her hair a while back. Her hair grows at the same rate as bamboo. About three feet per day. Seriously? It's fast-growing and loves to shed. My house is just one big old hairball.

Anyone who has a dog will attest to the fact that they do NOT dig looking into a camera. They are simply not into it. So here is what I get when I try to photograph them and have them look at the camera lens:





So, after try try trying I finally got this out in the entry way:He's looking a bit pitiful because he wanted to go for a walk, but it was not time yet.

Then I got these while in the kitchen. The dogs are stuck to me like glue because it's thundering outside and they are MOST displeased...Poor scaredy dogs!Here's Sadie ALLLLmost looking at the lens:

And ADORABLE Koty with his summer hairdo! I LOVE the way he looks!

And, of course, I will leave you with a fleur to contemplate. This is one of the Icelandic poppies out front. It's really a neat one, as it flowers different colors - sometimes yellow, sometimes pink, sometimes white. We are having a white day today!

Hope you are having a buenas dias! Catch you on the flipside! Will be home on the 11th! Adios, muchachos!

No comments:

Post a Comment