Ahem.
Probably mentioned it seventy-leven billion times. Not fond of the humid. At all. Ick.
So, let's get on with some photos, shall we?
This was the scene this morning in the back yard after I fed the dogs their breakfast:
And this is Sadie nestled next to the door in the shade:
Sorry for the poor photo quality - I took these through the glass in the back door and there is some condensation between the glass panes because the A/C is on - cool in the house, hot outside.
Here's another fuzzy picture for your enjoyment:
Here is an obedient plant flower stalk that had broken off yesterday. I was more than happy to bring it inside to enjoy!
Behind that, you may notice a jade. That's from a cutting of a jade from Dan's mother's jade plant. She started the jade when Dan was first born, so this is a plant that is basically 36 years old! Isn't that cool?
And this is my newest addition. I know. I KNOW! I have plant issues. I KNOW! Stop telling me! I need help! But how could I resist this?
But, seriously? Isn't that tiny schefflera too cute?
Ok. I've got to go...Off to do some work on the boat! Happy Sunday!



No comments:
Post a Comment