HE ADORES shredding stuff. ADORES it! Forgoes toys or chewies or anything that normally would be preferable to paper! Paper paper paper. Shredding and then savoring some of the more disgusting gloppy parts. ICK! It's totally disgusting! And hilarious to watch!
I wanted to capture a video of him in action DOING the shredding, but was not fast enough with my camera today. But, the aftermath is pretty hilarious, as it is! : )
So, here are some of the recent pictures of my beloved and then a couple short videos of Dallas for your viewing pleasure!
I'm busy wrapping gifts today. Oy.
Merry Ho Ho and all that to you!




He's so cute. I think you could send him to me, my 18 month old baby girl Penelope also loves to shred paper-they could have a big time together! ;-)
ReplyDeleteHe must be our Cash' littermate.
ReplyDeleteShredding papers is what he does best. ;0)
Yes! My dogs do that too, especially kleenex! Cold season is particularly hazardous and leaving a kleenex box in reach of the shredders = massive blizzard!
ReplyDelete-J in Vancouver