Winter is cancelled for New England this year. We were allowed to see snow for 3.2 seconds and then it's all over! Thank you Mother Nature or God or Obama or John Boehner or whomever is responsible. In this event, I wouldn't even care if it was Newt. (What kind of NAME is that?) In this case, I'd say, Thanks Newt for the no-winter-policy? But you STILL would never get my vote in three zillion, eight hundred billion, nine million and seven years.
So, in any case, I've been working 7 days a week between the cafe (See salemsteampunk.blogspot.com) the House of the Seven Gables (see 7gablesgab.blogspot.com) and then my flower/decorating biz.
Good LORD.
Oh, and I'm taking on housemates to make ends meet, but they allow me to keep this here old house that I love and adore and have worked my ARSE off to make pretty over the last 11 years, so there's that too. Moving everything out of the 2nd and 3rd floors has NOT been an easy task.
So, as you may have gathered? Girlfriend over here is BUSY. With a capital B and U. But, I'm SOOOO happy I could just spit! (Why is that a happy thing? Like the clams? Are they really happy there in the sand with the squirting and then bivalving and that sort of thing? THat seems like a fairly miserable existence, but, then again? How many times have YOU conversated with a clam. I have had only 3 meaningful exchanges with them. And by meaningful? Wow. They are gossips, those clams!!!)
(cracking self up here right about now!)
So, anyway, I took these pics the other day when I was on my way through Beverly to meet my beau for lunch. My beau and my soon-to-be-ex MET!! They met! It was cool! They were fine, I was all rubbery and palpitating, but they were totally cool.
Ack.
So, that's all. I'm off to watch bad TV cos I'm TIRED. TIRED. I get up every day at 7 (even weekends) to work work work my badonk-a-donk OFF. So, this eve is NADA for MOI MOI.
xoxoxo,
ciao for now



No comments:
Post a Comment