I am very proud to work there and to represent what they do in the community. The Executive Director, in my humble opinion, is nothing less than a magician...All the plates she is able to spin at the same time? Something to behold, really...
So, girl??? I been busy. And, in the words of Honey Badger fame, Randall? Honey badger don't care! He don't give a sh*t! Honey badger is BAD As*!! Heavens that silly video makes me giggle! He is just so funny! And now so famous! Pop culture is really just something to behold these days.
Here are three things for your viewing pleasure.
First, two cute little jpg things...


Love those.
Then, a picture of a happy happy SPOILED ROTTEN dog:
My new crush from The Voice, Dez Duron:
To make matters worse? He goes to Yale. And he's smart. Ack.Now, the piece de resistance...The Honey Badger video. So dumb. SOOO dumb, but this guy, Randall, is just so funny! Huge right now in pop culture. And, I am a fan! I have no idea why, but it's just so dumb that it's brilliant! LOL!
Good Lord! What has come of the human race? We are so bad a*s!! We don't care! heeeee!!
xoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment