Thursday, April 26, 2012
Dogs Underwater
This is adorable! Makes me love dogs more than I even did before, and that's quite some feat!
I have had zero point zero zero moments to do any blogs recently, which is a shame, because we have been furiously planting things and making gardens Oh, SO pretty in the recent weeks!
I've also been trying to keep up with my other job, in the midst of refinancing my house, getting divorce papers signed and finished and then also moving all my belongings to the first floor of my house to accommodate a new roommate who will be living on the 2nd and 3rd floor. We have some shared space, but mostly she will be up there and I'll be here...It helps us both out on a monetary level and, frankly? I don't relish living "alone" in the night when there's a weird sound!!!
So, this is a good thing!
And, just so my parents know, I'm doing well and have loads of help and have been doing the move slowly over weeks, but this is the final crunch. Movers come tomorrow to move my big stuff down here and her stuff up there! Loads and LOADS to do...
Yet, here I sit to do an all-important silly blog post! Nice priorities! : )
So, here are the cute photos that were emailed to me today by my gorgeous, smart, amazing, cute, funny cousin A!!! She's going to be a PILOT for the Air Force! So cool. Her big bro and Dad are already pilots too...Cool peeps!
Ok. Enough blabbing, here are the photos for your viewing pleasure!
Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















Thank you for every other great post. Where else could anybody
ReplyDeleteget that kind of info in such an ideal means of writing?
I've a presentation subsequent week, and I'm on the search for
such info.
Here is my webpage :: Wie kann man sich die erfolgreiche und sehr einfache DiƤt ohne Gluten vorstellen
Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your website, how
ReplyDeletecan i subscribe for a blog site? The account helped me
a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear concept
Stop by my web blog jobs bilanzbuchhalter berlin
Great article, totally what I wanted to find.
ReplyDeleteFeel free to surf to my weblog ... Thai Massage Wiesbaden
my web page: Thai Massage Wiesbaden