Thursday, February 19, 2015

This has GOT to stop - a gross poem for a gross human

If you think I didn't see you yesterday? In that sh*tbox silver car? And then with the RV driving back and forth eighty five times during the morning and day all day?

Good Heavens, Miss.

Get a life.

And then with the threats online? The threats of slander? When I do not use your name ever?

The alias is a hoot, too, by the way.

If you think you're an entertainer and celebrity "presence" you are sadly sadly mistaken.

When your past "shows" have garnered all of 5 people? You are pathetic.

I'm older than you (thank the good LORD above) and waaaaay smarter than you and I know you.

You thought you had me fooled.

I knew all along it was you.

I was doing your Mom and Dad a favor by trying to give you about 60 chances to do the right thing.

Straighten up and fly right.

But, no. Over and over and over you f*cked up.

And now you've done it to enough people here in town that you've got yourself backed into a corner.

I'm not the only one crying foul anymore.

There are a slew of people now who are sick of you and your ugly ways.

No more.

If you don't leave the nice people of Anchorage alone, you WILL be arrested. I will see to it personally.

The detectives are closing in.

They know where you are, what you're driving and your newest fake name.

It's over. Done.

You've got nowhere to run.

Good luck in prison. You're gonna make some lonely person a nice prison wife.

Well done. Bravo.

I'm sure your family is VERY proud of you now.

blech

you make me sick

wretch
wretch
wretch

DONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment