Friday, December 11, 2009

Baby shower fleurs finished product!

Well, here it is in all its glory! You'll have to pardon the background in most of these; I took the photos in our laundry room! It's the coolest room in the house and keeps the flowers fresh fresh. Plus there's a really cool light back there that gives off such a nice pure light. Makes for nice photos!

First, here's the seeded eucalyptus close up. It's even prettier in person, but this gives you a better idea!


Here is the arrangement in full. The eucalyptus is sort of the "frame" for the flowers up top. I also have two other types of eucalyptus mixed in here and there. One type with little round flattened leaves and another that looks almost like bamboo leaves.


Next are a few closeups. You can see the purply-blue spiky star-shaped flowers I was talking about in the earlier post. Neato!





Tomorrow is the shower, so I will let you know if people liked the arrangement or not! I think it's pretty, so that's a start!

Next is a simple wreath for some clients who live on the other side of town. They wanted just a simple balsam wreath with blue-berried juniper and some pepperberries, so that'll be next on the agenda either tomorrow evening or Sunday.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment