On top of that, it was 70 degrees here yesterday! And it's December and I live in Massachusetts! It was unbelieveable. Gorgeous! So, much time was spent outside - walked the dogs for an hour, then came back, hydrated and went on a 45 minute power walk! Everyone was outside soaking it up. I even ate lunch outside on my front porch!
I FINALLY took some pictures. Emmaleena, I do apologize! Here are just a couple of the recent jobs I've done:
This is our neighbor's front entryway. Very pretty, no?
Here is a closeup of the wreath:
Next is her planter:
This is our planter I did with some leftover greens and birch branches:
And, last photos for today are some flower boxes I did for a client:
Close up:
I will continue taking photographs and showing the recent work I've done - early next week looks best. This weekend is a big home tour thingy where many of the historic homes in an area of the city are opened up to the public. I'm helping out, so it will be a busy weekend.



Pretty! What'd you wear to the party?
ReplyDeleteI wore a skinny black skirt and a really cute animal-print-ish tunic-y top that is primarily black with off-white accents as the stripey part of the animal print. And it has sparkly things around the neckline.
ReplyDelete