Today I will install two wreaths, two garlands and will do up a planter with evergreens. Garlands are quite a bit of work, as you really have to put them up first and THEN decorate them, which requires a step ladder, patience, odd angles and an assortment of four letter words!
I'm afraid the result of working on a boat with a predominantly male crew for almost 20 years has its downside. Largely, one is left with a terrible potty-mouth! The F word used to just fly off my tongue. Luckily I can now catch myself before blurting it out!
So, later on I will photograph my handiwork after it is all done and I have washed the sap off my hands! Working with pine can be messy to say the least!
I will leave you for now with an image of a planter I did last season. As you will notice, I'm big on using floopy (word stolen from Phoebe on "Friends") elements in my arrangements! I like branches like curly willow or natural birch, and this stuff called ting that looks all twirly and whimsical! Floopy really describes it best!



No comments:
Post a Comment