Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Allergies and a bad back

I'm not having a particularly good day today, despite the fact that it is absolutely perfection outside! SO amazingly gorgeous and sunny and warm and NOOOOO humidity! For some odd reason, though, my allergies are so atrocious I can barely even function. My entire head is just so full of pressure that it hurts to do everything. Even reading is a chore!

On top of that loveliness in my head, my back is KILLING me. Oy, did I do something to it last round of heavy lifting. It was a bit sore in the lower back area over the weekend, and then I started getting spasms on each side of my back near the shoulder blades. Oh, it's not good, my friends. I've been popping ibuprofens like candy and still no relief. So, I'm getting a massage tomorrow; or as my father-in-law would say it, a "massarge!" Massarge. Really? Yes, really. You go to the spar to get a massarge. It's one of those funny quirks - never ceases to make me giggle!

So, anywho, I'm totally looking forward to my massarge.

Took some photos with my stuffy head today; that's about the extent of activity I can stand. I had to water everything today, too, which was REALLY fun as I carry around this balloonish head of mine! Yikes!

We have a billion grape tomatoes:And that's just one little area on the plant - it's gotten just bigger and bigger and is continuing to flower and make more tomatoes:
Just look at that thing!

The tall phlox are still going strong, too, as you can see! Wish I could smell them!

Eggplant is getting bigger!
Love him!

My Montauk daisy bushes are getting ready to bloom any day now!

Loaded with flower buds!

And, I had to cut a few of the papyrus branches that had bent over so much that people were having trouble walking by our house on the sidewalk! So, I brought them inside to enjoy!


That's it for today. I'm going to go take my poor self and sit in the sun for a bit...Wish good thoughts for me like being able to breathe and getting rid of my sore back!

Will let you know how the massarge goes!

Adios!

1 comment:

  1. Have never noticed a Montauk daisy bush.
    Please post pics when it blooms.
    It looks so green and healthy.
    Do hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete