Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Jeepers

Hi. I was trying to do a new post because my mom called and told me how disappointed she was that I haven't been posting. I was waiting for it. I've just been BUSY doing year-end maintenance for clients, a big-ish decorating job for a favorite client (Hi Carol Ann!) and nursing my stupid back that is still bad and I've been going to the chiropractor seventy-leven times a week and then getting massages (or massARges as my father-in-law would say!) once per week and ALSO, too? Our boat is getting hauled out for the season on Tuesday, so that's another whole thing I gotta do - clean out the fridge, clean the fridge, get all the cushions, towels, sheets, pillows, etc. off the boat and then put up on our third floor. Oh, and there's also the wood railing that needed some varnish and then the water system has to be flushed out.

Oh, and the cooking and cleaning and laundry at home and the grocery shopping. ANNNNND my husband has been sick, so I've also been walking the dogs twice each day and gee, other than that? Haven't been doing a thing.

And now? This here Blogger place will not let me upload photos for the next hour and a half because they are doing maintenance on the site.

So there. I can't show you any of the ten pretty photos I just took. Will have to wait until tomorrow. Manana. A demain.

In the meantime, I'll look online and see what the mystery plant is that seeded itself alongside the forget-me-nots I planted this summer. It's really pretty with pink flowers. Very cute, indeed. So, methinks it is NOT a weed as I had originally thought, but it is an actual planty plant of some sort...

Will report in tomorrow. (I promise, Mom!)

So, in the meantime, I will leave you with a fabulous resource on gardening, The National Gardening Association website. Fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment