Anyway, I think Anne did a good job overall and her dresses were utterly incredible. There was only one I didn't like, but I won't even show you that here. Rachel Zoe was hired to dress her and I think she really did an incredible job of it. The dress Anne wore on the red carpet was just Hollywood glamour personified. Perfection:
This is vintage Valentino Couture. So beautiful.Some of the other standouts for me were Halle Berry:
Is she actually getting younger?Hailee Steinfeld:
Picture perfect for a teenager on the red carpet.Michelle Williams:
She knows exactly what she's doing. Her look is always just right for me...Perfect hair, perfect makeup and I just love love love the dresses she wears to these award shows! Hillary Swank:
So pretty. I don't usually go for feathery type things but this was just very pretty. And her hair and makeup were just right, I thought.Amy Adams:
The color of the dress is utterly gorgeous on her. She's usually all pale and washed out looking but she looked really pretty last night. Not certain about the jewelry WITH the dress, but overall it was very pretty.Jennifer Hudson:
Though I do agree that this dress made her boobies look a bit like pancakes, the color, the style, her jewelry and her makeup looked just beautiful. She needs to find dresses that don't squish her girls like that, though. The dress she wore to the Golden Globes was not flattering to her ta-tas either.Natalie Portman:
Very pregnant done VERY right. The matchy shoes and the earrings were not so great for me, but the dress was nicely flattering on her pregnantness.Sandra Bullock:
Thank GOODness she dumped whatever stylist she used for the Golden Globes! She looked gorgeous. Loved the dress and her hair. Her makeup was very pretty, too. Glad to see you back, Sandra!Mila Kunis:
Love love love the color of this and how very feminine it is. Very young starlett pretty dress. It would be nice if she got that look off her face though, like she smells a perpetual fart. Smile a bit, honey! And to the older actresses who don't know how to dress? These two women show you HOW. IT'S. DONE!
Helen Mirren:
That dress is just to die for. The color, the way it fits her, it's just yummy. Her hair was perfect, jewelry, makeup...If I look HALF this good at her age I will be elated!Annette Bening:
Just gorgeous. GORgeous.We will continue our review tomorrow with the "What were they THINKING" variety of dresses!
As for the awards themselves, the only big prediction that I didn't get right was the Best Director award. It went to Tom Hooper who directed The King's Speech. And I was quite happy about that!
Colin Firth was so incredibly funny and sweet during his acceptance speech. SO glad he won!
That's all for today, my dears. I have to go brush up on whale facts! I'm giving my talk in just a few hours and I have not thought about the size of the humpback whale population in about 6 years! ACK!
Wish me luck!



No comments:
Post a Comment