Here are three of the prettiest of those:
Back underwater for a bit now with another sort of pretty fishy:
A parrot fish:
A loggerhead turtle!
And, another round of cuttlefish pictures:
We are big fans of the cuttlefish!We are nearing the end of the trip now - we'll have just two or three more installments coming up.
In other world news - I am already starting to get nervous a little about some upcoming talks I have to give. The first one is a week from Monday where I am going to give a slide show/talk about whales. Now, if you have just stumbled along out of the blue that would sound sort of strange. Here's this blog entitled Life with Flowers, that - most of the time - seems to have absolutely NOTHING to do with flowers! Mostly - lately, anyway - it's a big brochure promoting Jost Van Dyke!
Well, dear friends, let me lay it out for you! In my former life, I was a whale researcher! For almost 20 years that was what I did. I even had my own non-profit group dedicated to research and education on whales. Of course, I have not done anything whale-related for a loooong time - 6 years? So, I'm just saying the old noggin' is a bit rusty on the whale factoids!! Yikes. I have to get up in front of these ladies I sort of know and act like I sort of know what the hell I'm talking about! Eeeek!
After that I have two other talks coming up about flowers and how to plant a properly designed planter and flower box. I do demonstrations and they are really quite fun!
In the midst of that, I've also agreed to fill in for my husband's father's assistant when she goes on vacation. The father is a dentist, so I get to do exciting and wonderous things like clean dental tools that have been in someone's mouth! Oh, it's absolutely gross! I've done it before and unfortunately know what to expect!
So, I've got all THAT stuff going for me!
ACK! I need a vacation!



Your pictures look like they're straight out of National Geographic. How wonderful! xxoo
ReplyDelete