Saturday, April 9, 2011

A-Z blog challenge

Hi. I'm late to the party. AGAIN.

I just found this blog called Tossing it Out that challenges bloggers to post 26 posts for the month of April, starting with a post related to the letter A and then going through each day except Sundays, to post through a subject with the letter Z. Sounds kinda fun! Also, I'm hoping to get myself back on a better blogging schedule. I have lost a ton of readership over here with my boring, unbloggy self! Bad girl!

Since I'm late to the party, I'm going to challenge myself to do a post today including subjects from A to H, and then I'll be caught up! K?! K.

See the new buttons over there to the right? ------------------>

Check it out!

So I'll do that later on. Right now I have to go do this thing called the Epley Maneuver in an attempt to alleviate my recent vertigo symptoms. Years ago I had terrible vertigo and I found out from the Ear, Nose & Throat specialist doctor, that it is commonly brought on by these little calcifications that can break off inside the inner ear. They bounce around in there and make the person experience dizziness. It's especially bad rolling over in bed and getting up. Today it's been bad just in general, so I'm going to go do the Epley maneuver again. I did it a couple days ago and felt pretty good yesterday, but now today it's back with a vengeance.

Wish me luck.

Then, I must eat something. The vertigo makes me feel mildly nauseous, so I'm not all hep on eating at the moment.

Boy, this is cheerful today!!

I promise to lighten up the mood in the next post...There are flowers to discuss and impending 70 degree weather, so things are definitely looking up!

Ok. Talk at you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment