Our Sadie passed away peacefully yesterday early afternoon after her long, terrible battle with dementia and evil arthritis that had taken over her back legs, her spine and her neck. She was miserable and missed Koty so desperately. After he died on the 14th, she cried and cried all night long. Every night. She was so lonely without him.
So, they are together again now.
We are dealing with all of this the best we can. The pain is terrible, but we did the right thing.
Love to you and yours.



I am so sorry. I loved them.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh. Lisa, I'm so very, very sorry. You and Dan are in my thoughts. At least Koty and Sadie are together now.
ReplyDeleteYou've brought tears to my eyes for the second time. Big hugs to you as you deal with your loss and the emptiness. As you cry, think of Sadie's pure joy when she was united with Koty.
ReplyDeleteSending ((((hugs))) out to you and yours.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry for your losses and heartache.
I'm so sorry Lisa!
ReplyDeleteI'm so very sorry. I've heard about couples who spend a lifetime together, about broken hearts that never heal, so much so, that one person dies, the other one follows right behind. It must be the same way in animal world. I'm so sorry for your babies.
ReplyDeleteLisa, so sorry. They are fine now, and happy. The pain is yours, so my thoughts and prayers for you.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry.
ReplyDeleteGosh, how hard for you and how lucky for her. B.
I am so sorry.
ReplyDeleteAwful for you guys...but, wonderful for her.
B.
Oh Pal, I'm so sorry about the loss of you precious Sadie. I know the heartache is awful, but be assured that it will heal with time. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteOh, Lisa. I'm so very sorry. I can't even imagine what you're going through. I'll be thinking about you.
ReplyDeleteOh Pal, I'm so very sorry. That is just not fair.
ReplyDelete