
We had to have our vet come about an hour ago.
Koty is reunited with Lady.
We are sad, but glad he is out of that body. He did not suffer.
Content is solely the opinion of this author. It may not be reproduced without my direct consent or permission. Comments may be directed to my personal accounts, and are in no way the opinion of the author. I believe in Net Neutrality and it is for that reason I am inspired to write. Thank you for reading...
Pal, I am so, so sorry. I've read through your last few posts and that beautiful tribute just had me weeping as I sit here with my three furry loves all nestled around me.
ReplyDeleteYour Koty is frolicking with his best friend right now, probably chasing the endless squirrels and chewing on the limitless supply of rawhide bones up there in dog heaven.
Here's a virtual hug across the internet miles. I'm going to go love on my babies now and say a prayer for all of you. Take care.
Lisa, I am so sorry for your loss. I know we will be joined with our animal companions again some day. I am glad your two doggies will be together now. I'll be thinking of you and joining you in your sorrow. Pam
ReplyDeleteI am sorry for your families loss.
ReplyDeleteI am so, so, so sorry.
ReplyDeleteMy heart goes out to you and your hubby.
ReplyDeleteHaving been there ...I know the heartbreak.
(((hugs)))
:( so sorry for your loss. will be thinking of you today.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry for your loss.
ReplyDeleteAwwwww. Big Hugs to you.
ReplyDeleteI am so very sorry, Pal. We have to make the same decision very soon with our sweet Carmen. I can empathize with your loss.
ReplyDeleteWhen you feel stronger, read, A Dog's Purpose.
I'm so sorry Pal. ((HUGS))
ReplyDeleteI'm so, so sorry. What you just had to do is one of the kindest and most difficult decisions ever. My heart aches for all of you.
ReplyDeletePal, what a great thing you did for Koty. Isn't it comforting to know Lady is waiting for him with tail wagging?
ReplyDeleteSorry for your loss.
ReplyDeleteI've come from BBP to say how sorry I am and to let you know I truly share your pain, as we had to say goodbye to our Golden last Tuesday. Know that you did the right thing, but I know, it's little comfort because you will always miss your fur baby.
ReplyDeleteHugs.
"Unruly-Haired" at BBP
Pal, I have tears in my eyes for you. Koty was so loved by you and your husband. What more could a sweet dog want? May the many memories of your time together here give you some comfort until you are all united again. In the meantime, Lady is one happy dog to have Koty with her again. Hugs to you.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry for your loss.
ReplyDeleteThe good memories are what to hang onto.
ReplyDeleteand your sweet other baby. B.