Happy Thanksgiving errr-body!!
Have a great day! I must commence to cooking (again - I started at 10am yesterday...spent 3 hours putting together gorgeous flower arrangements for the house and then finished cooking at 6:30pm!! I made stuffing, cranberry/orange sauce and a homemade pumpkin pie! I was totally pooped!). Today am making turkey, stuffing, roasted brussel sprouts and mashed potatoes!
I am thankful today for all the wonderful people I have in my life, a few in particular who know precisely who they are...M, A, B and K...
And I am thankful for my crazy baby boy doggie, Dallas, who - despite the fact he has peed in the house three times in the last three days (ACK!) - is adorable, sweet, funny and smart! He brings much joy to my life!
Enjoy the video from this morning! Happy Thanksgiving!



"I CHOOOOOOS to get off bed, mom. Not fall."
ReplyDeleteNow that's what is called " a GOOD Dogs Life!"
ReplyDelete