Friday, December 30, 2011

Over here at June's

So, I didn't really post much the last week or so - sorry about that. Been traveling! Was in Georgia for 6 days visiting relatives for Christmas and then am now in North Carolina with my best friend June of Bye, Bye Pie fame and fortune!

Needless to say I've been having a bit of fun here with June and her doggies! Annnnd, it just so happens that she got a new little mite of a baby kitty today! During my visit! And I am babysitting! June got her kitty and then sadly had to go back to work for a few hours!

I am nuts over her baby kitty! Please enjoy the veeedeos I've taken of June and Iris Frost and then one of Iris playing with her toys for the first time! ACK!



3 comments:

  1. I'm in love with Iris through your videos! It makes me want to get another kitten....

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With my aged computer I can't see the veedeo. Have been reading at June's that you are visiting. Iris is a lucky girl. B.

    ReplyDelete