Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

Just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year!

My best friend, June (not her real name...those of you who know us will know her as "Fuzzy") and I are going to a fancy schmancy dinner tonight and then possibly to a bar with some of her peeps afterward.

I will be more posty after I get home - going to be home later Monday evening. Cannot WAIT to reunite with my poor baby Dallas who, apparently, is rather miffed that I have left for such an extended period...He has commenced to peeing in the house again and even pooed in the house! Ack!

So, I'm looking forward to getting home and getting back into the routine of things, but I must admit? This vacation stuff is FUN!! her heee!

Have a safe and fun night, all...

Namaste!

Talk to you next year! : )

2 comments:

  1. I thought it was Namaste Bitches! ;-)
    Happy New Year Pal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sympathies on Dallas. Our Beauty does that whenever we leave town. I now leave "wee pads" in the regular spots. :)

    ReplyDelete