Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving

So, the last post I had made mention of the Southern lady who asked about egg-laying whales. By no means was I implying that it the question could only come from a Southerner. As Tee mentioned, stupid is pretty much nationwide! I heard stupid questions from every corner of the globe.

To be honest, it was really only in the last 3 years that I started hating the whale watching. I don't know what happened. Something clicked and I started resenting it. In any case, I got out, thanks to my lovely husband, and am now the "flower lady" instead of the "whale lady!"

Today, I will be doing some fleurs for a client. She hired me last year to do cut flower arrangements for her Thanksgiving table. She hired me again this year! Exciting!

Of course, I took pictures of the lovely arrangement I did last year. Can I find it? Nope.

I will take pictures of the finished product later on. Here is the vase:



Boy, that's a lot of html for one little photo!

Anywho, one of the things I love about doing cut flowers or even arrangments with live plants is that you start with an empty container and a random array of flowers and greens and you end up with something beautiful!

Finished product to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment