As you may have read in my post from a few weeks ago, my beloved grandfather passed away. Two very good friends of mine sent me the prettiest white flowers along with their condolences. The florist up the street from me knows me very well and suggested that my friends send cut flowers and not an arrangement, as she knows how much I enjoy making my own arrangements! How nice that the florist knows me so well!!
Here are the cut flowers they sent:

Pretty hydrangeas, alstromeria, phlox, lisianthus, some other flowers I don't know, and then lemon leaf for greens.
I had a cute vase and some oasis that I soaked. Here is the base for the arrangement:

Here is the center of the arrangement. I ended up removing more of the hydrangea leaves, too, since they were so large and plentiful.

The final product from a couple different angles:


Many thanks to Karen and Jackie for your sending these beautiful flowers!
No comments:
Post a Comment