I would take pictures right now, but it's rain rain raining. Two days of it so far, and one more to go. Monday looks like our transition day back to the gorgeous spring weather we've been having of late. Frankly, I'm happy to have it cooler (it's a whopping 39 degrees out there right now! Brrr!), because it gives me a good excuse for not working on our boat or the house outside!
It's a funny thing when it gets to be spring here, there is just this overwhelming compulsion to do things outside, and, let me tell you, there are Puh-LENTY of projects to keep me busy right now. Of course, the yard is ALWAYS my first priority. This is actually the earliest I've had it all cleaned out, things planted and everything in its place for the summer. I'll have to do some weeding along the way, of course, but it's a very satisfactory feeling when the yard is basically ready to go!
So, here are some of the other goodies I've got going right now....First, the two little plots by our parking area:
See that on the bottom picture on the right? Where the tag is showing on that pot of pansies? Ugh. Major pet peeve. Doesn't belong to me, though. That's our upstairs neighbor's pot.
Otherwise, that's looking pretty cute back there! I love the perennial grasses and then this special variegated euphorbia perennial that is there in the front! (Click on the photos of you want to enlarge!)
I also have a little pot of romaine lettuces going in the parking area...Strange place for lettuce, but it's very protected and sunny back there, so the veggies do quite well in containers!
Last thing, is that it's finally warm enough that I put out my pretty, mosaic birdbath. Isn't it cute?
Ok. Gotta run. Happy weekend to you!



This post is worth everyone's attention. Where can I find out more?
ReplyDeleteMy website - mosaic photo