Could they possibly be wronger?
It is ridiculously warm and beautiful. Seventy degrees and sun! So much for getting out of watering everything today...
So, let us continue the tour of the yard, shall we?
I'll do half the pictures of the back today, and the other half tomorrow. I took a ton!
First, how cute are these little fleurs? I inherited them from a friend, this woman who had the MOST incredible garden you've ever seen...She moved, however...So the garden is not hers anymore, but before she moved, she gave away plants to several of us...If you know what these are called, I'd love to know! They don't last long, only flower in the spring and have cute, little pointy leaves that last all summer.
Next, the King of Hearts bleeding heart bushes. Love the delicate foliage.
Here's a shot of the yard...You can see the lilacs there in the back blooming their faces off! And this bleeding heart bush? I've never seen so many blooms! Gorgeous!
And this last one is not so thrilling, except that it is the Solomon's Seal that I planted last year under one of the butterfly bushes, and it really spread a lot! Love when they bloom, so unusual looking.
Here is the flower which is very subtle, but I just love em!
Sort of like a giant lily of the valley mixed with tiny eggplant!!Ok...I'm off. Too beautiful to be computing.
Later, peeps!



No comments:
Post a Comment