I also realize I have not been posty posting here on this blog; it's been FAR too nice outside to be in here computing. We just got home from the boat! We spent all afternoon with some friends and their three year old boy. He was a cutie-patootie who found much joy in calling my husband a juggernaut! He thinks it's a bad word and he would giggle every time anyone said it! Lots of giggling!
We fished, we cruised, we sunned, we ate...It was a perfect Labor Day afternoon! Yesterday we were on the boat literally all day as well...The weather has become that perfect, crisp, sunny, warm weather that I've been craving all summer! We finally lost that nasty humidity and I could NOT be happier!
Friday was spent doing stuff in the back yard and then that evening we had some of my husband's family here for dinner. We ate terrible Thai food. Blech.
Saturday more boating in the afternoon and then cookout dinner with MORE of my husband's family, so I've had a busy schedule of boating and socializing! Tough stuff over here! Hard, hard work!! : ) hee hee!
I'll get back to posting more pictures tomorrow - will show you what I did to Mongo the butterfly bush! Not so mongo anymore!!
I'll leave you with one pretty photo I took on Friday when I uncovered the hydrangea bushes under Mongo:
Happy Day Off! Hasta manana!



Glad your day was a good one. :0)
ReplyDelete