Worked yesterday and managed to screw up my back again. Nice knots in there again. Spasming kept me up again last night, so I've taken the next step and called a highly recommended chiropractor in town. I'm totally freaked out by the concept, but I know I could use some aligning. My lower back has always been out of whack and now these spasms are just taking the ouch to a whole different level. Will keep you posted on progress in that department.
I did some watering and wandering around the yard today and everything is still going strong over here! Phlox still blooming, tomatoes are tomatoing and everybody is still looking good and healthy despite the longest growing season I can ever remember! As you may recall, everything bloomed about a month or so ahead of schedule, so my fear was that things would be all pooped out by now, but I'm happy to say, all is good! Cannot believe it's almost October. That's a special month here in Salem. Another oy and vay on that!
Let's take a look at some pretties, shall we?
Sadie, of course, helped. I had to go over and get the camera which was charging near my computer - and here came my shadow!
Ballon flowers still ballooning:
My neighbor's planter is looking quite pretty:
Daisies ready to burst!
Gotta run - more later!



My potato plant bloomed and withered up long ago. sigh!
ReplyDeleteYou definately have a Green Thumb. :0)
I can't praise what chiropractic care has done for me enough!
At age 23 I was scheduled to have a fusion done on my lower spine and never heard the word chiropractor.
Was living in CA and a neighbor recommended me going to one.
No overnight miracle, but I'm 73 now and never had the surgery.
Can walk and keep up with the best of them until I get winded. LOL
Chiropractic has no cure for that. :0(
The old gray mare still thinks she is young.
oops meant balloon flowers.
ReplyDeleteCRS again!