Good news is that the weather is supposed to break tomorrow back to more seasonable temperatures and that clean, fresh, crisp fall air. I'm quite seriously DONE with this weather. I hate hate hate!
Other good news is that I was able to get an appointment on Monday with the chiropractor, and I cannot wait. The pain has been keeping me up and I'm just so tired from the pain. Chronic pain sucks; this is my first experience with it and it's just plain exhausting, you know?
Let's continue with the photos I took yesterday. I thought I'd have time to post them all yesterday, but hubby came home and I had agreed to go down to our boat with him to hang out for a bit. So, that's why I left so abruptly yesterday! We only had a little time to spend on the boat, as we decided to go to the 4pm matinee of the new Wall Street movie. It was hugely disappointing. So sad. I loved the first one! LOVED it! But this was just eh. Too long and just not that good. Too bad.
Ok. Back to fleurs.
Side yard is looking good except for the phlox there on the left:
This is the view up the street from our house:
This is the new snake plant:
I had originally bought this for my client, but I couldn't find a matching one for her - I needed two of them for the entry area of her home. So, I kept it! I spent a whopping $10 on it! Saw them in other places a while back for up to $30 a piece, so this was a steal!
And, same story for the peace plant! I bought two of them for my client, but ended up only needing one, so we got this one!
Ok. That's all I gots. Poor dogs are looking so pitiful, I'm going to take them now!
Ciao!



I can smell the salt air. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnn!
ReplyDeleteIs that looking towards Beverly orrrrr ?
Soon downtown Salem will be hopping.
Been a few years since I walked Essex Street in October.
I'm not one of those Fortune Tellers they have there around Halloween, but I predict you will be feeling good soon.
(((hugs)))