Thursday, October 28, 2010

Gone to the dogs...

I know I have not been so good lately at the posting thing. Today was 78 degrees, my friends. As in Fahrenheit. As in I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt and my flip-flops and I'm feeling might happy! Nothing elevates my mood like a gorgeous day at the end of October! BIG BONUS!! BONUS bonus! Absolutely just scrumptious out there!

So, I did a bunch of odd-and-endy type things today. Ran out to the mall (which I hate, but I had exhausted all other possibilities) to get some giant hoop earrings for my Snooki costume! I'm going to be quite decked out as Snooki, people! Here she is in all of her orange glory:


For my costume, I'll be sporting the signature Snooki "poof" wig (nice!), orange makeup (pretty!), sequined leggings (not even kidding!), a tunic made of polyester with a black/blue/white animal print (awesome!), giant hoop earrings, false eyelashes and, of course, the coup de grace, the giant bunny slippers:


Jealous? hee hee!!

I simply cannot wait to see people's reactions to my crazy get-up! Hilarious!

So, in the course of putting the bunny slippers on the floor to photograph them, what do you think happened? This:

That's right - Koty proceeded to attack them! Wagging wildly and only stopping there to howl! He loved those slippers! Now one of them has dog drool all over it. Extra pretty!

Sadie didn't care:She rarely pays any attention to toys. Just not her thing. FOOD is her thing! I've never seen a dog so excited for literally every single meal and every single treat that comes her way! She turns inside-out at the prospect of food! She even loves gummy bears! I wonder how that happened? hmmmm!

Only new development in the plant department is this:I'm rooting a cutting from my grape tomato plant! It's been getting really cold at night and I didn't want to lose my beloved plant, so the plant expert lady from our local newspaper suggested trying to save a cutting from it, root it, and then plant it! So that's what I'm doing! Wouldn't it be fabulous to have fresh tomatoes in the winter?

You'll see there are a couple tomatoes sitting there that I brought in - they were just the slightest hue of red on them, and I didn't want them to die from the coldness, so they're ripening nicely there in the window! Which reminds me, I have to go see if there are any other tomatoes I need to rescue out there!

That's all for today! Class dismissed!

Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm My Lady is the exact same way as Sadie.
    Has never played with a toy since I've had her.
    FOOD is her thing.
    One would think she was never fed. :0(
    Luv ur get up. :0)

    ReplyDelete