Thursday, December 9, 2010

It's snowing

ON MY BLOG!!

Do you like? I saw this on my friend's blog and had to race out and get it for mine!

I'm getting in the holiday mood - my husband and I are buying gifts today for 13 kids in the care of the State of MA as part of a toy drive organized by the Peabody post office.

We do this every year and it's a great way to give some cheer to children who have not had much to celebrate...

Happy Holidays!

Back to more flowery type things soon...

1 comment:

  1. No snow in sight! :0(
    I've seen it on a blog and want some too.
    When you figure out how to make it work..plz tell me and also how to get it to work.
    I'm just taking a few names of chilcren with a wish from Santa off the tree at my chiropractor's office.
    It's wonderful what you and your hubby do to spread some cheer. :0)

    ReplyDelete