As we continue the blogger A-Z challenge from the fine folks at
Tossing It Out, we are brought to the letter "N" today! No posts are due tomorrow, so Monday we will resume with the letter "O" and I'm already wondering what on EARTH I'm gonna do for that one!! Can I cheat and just use the word orange in front of something???
I guess I'll have to worry about that Monday!!
N is for:

Narcissus! I usually call these by their common name, tete-a-tete's, but technically speaking, they're in the narcissus family.
Those are really the only "N" plant I have going in the garden currently, but I do have some other N plants that I love to use and do grow each year. Let's take a gander, shall we?
First up?

Oops. That wasn't supposed to be in here. Sorry! That was a pretty shot I took when we were on our boat trip last summer. Please excuse the interruption!
Ok. Really first up?

The purple guys at the top of the frame are nemesia. Most people don't know of these, but I adore them! If you plant them in the ground, they'll often re-seed themselves nearby.

Here's another shot of them. I had them in my flower boxes last summer.
Nasturtium:

I didn't plant these last year, but they came back anyway! I had three of them return on me!
This is the same spot photographed later in the summer:

Pretty, no?
Ok. I'm off to do some important things like laundry and watching a Netflix DVD that we rented of this GREAT series called
Breaking Bad. If you like shows like Dexter and Mad Men and Weeds, then this series is for you, too! Really well done!
Later, kids! Enjoy the weekend!
"O" orchard, oregano, okra, oleander. Your're on your own with "Q". xxoo
ReplyDelete