Monday, May 9, 2011

Busy busy busy as a beeeeeeeeee!

Ok. Here I am again to apologize for the lack of garden-y, flower-y, plant-y type talk.

I have been busy busy busy, my friends. Just going from one project to the next and the time just zooms by and then all of a sudden? It's Monday again and I've got a whole new list of things to do and projects to accomplish and now that it's May, my clients are...you know...expecting me to work! What a concept!!

The garden is utterly spectacular now. Lilacs are blooming and the entire back yard has that lovely fragrance...I did up some more planters for the back yard with some leftover plants and some pretty purply/pink nemesia that I bought last week. Here is a picture from the web that I found, but it doesn't do it justice at all:

It's much prettier than this with hues of lavender, pink, white and yellows in each flower. They're really pretty.

I also did up a pretty planter to surprise my husband's momma for Mother's Day. Here's the photo she took:



It's not turned the right way, however...the little purple and white violas on the right there? Are supposed to be in the front center - the lettuce is supposed to in the back of the whole arrangement...Oh, well!

And, lastly, another adorable video that was sent to me this morning. The more you watch this, the funnier it gets! This doggie has the cutest expressions!

Enjoy!!


I'll post more later this week...Much to do!

Happy May, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment