Thursday, May 5, 2011

Holy cuteness!

Hiya Kids!

Sorry I have not been a posty girl over here in the last few days. As they say, you gotta make hay while the sun shines, so I've been work work working on this and that and clients yards and pots and planters and painting at the house and the bottom of the boat and if you stand still long enough, I might paint YOU!!

Amazing how motivated I am in the spring! I'm such a blob all winter and then something (luckily) clicks when the days get longer and warmer! Anyway, I'll take some pictures in the garden tomorrow of the gorgeousness that is going on here. There truly is nothing like spring in New England. It is absolutely delicious and there are colors everywhere for the eye to feast upon. It's just good for the soul to be surrounded by such stunning beauty.

For your entertainment, I have posted the below. Ridiculously cute. Like you say "Awwwwwww!" out loud when you watch this. It's ridiculous.

Enjoy! And we will get back to our regular programming shortly!

Ciao!

Cue ridiculously cute video:

Meet the sloths from Lucy Cooke on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment