Monday, November 28, 2011

Wet Doggie

This is a poem written by a dear friend of mine about Dallas' recent adventure into the ocean!

Here's the cutie patootie in action last evening! CUTE!



Dallas thinks he’d like to swim
It’s simple, right? You just jump in.
It’s not so simple, Dallas-doggie
You’re not a spaniel, or a froggy

Your leap of faith was quite impressive
But before you consider it successive
You’d best prepare and learn to float
Or take a trip or two by boat

No more scares for owner-person
Who was frightened by your rash immersion
Practice makes success more likely
Or perhaps you’d rather learn to bikely?

4 comments:

  1. I'm telling you, you better start paying some attention to that poor, neglected dog. Just look at him, obviously feeling unloved!!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dallas is beautiful. I am so happy that you found each other. So many animals are not so lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my next life, I'm coming back as one of your dogs. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky Dallas.
    Quite the poem there.
    B.

    ReplyDelete