Wednesday, January 25, 2012

From my 82 year old friend...

You will love this (particularly if you are of the XX persuasion!!)!!! : )

Eve chats with God:
>
> "Lord, I have a problem."
>
> "What is it, Eve?"
>
> "I know that you created me and provided this beautiful garden and all of these wonderful animals, especially that hilarious snake, but I'm just not happy."
>
> "And why is that Eve?"
>
> "Lord, I'm lonely, and I'm sick to death of apples."
>
> "Well, Eve, in that case I have a solution. I shall create a man for you."
>
> "Man? What is that Lord?"
>
> "A flawed creature with many bad traits. He'll lie, cheat and be vain. All in all he'll give you a hard time, but he'll be bigger and faster and will like to hunt and kill things. I'll create him in such a way that he will satisfy your physical needs. He will be witless and will revel in childish things like playing cards and knocking a ball about.
>
> "He won't be as smart as you, so he will also need your advice to think properly."
>
> "Sounds great," says Eve, with ironically raised eyebrows, "but what's the catch?"
>
> "Well,..... you can have him on one condition."
>
> "And what's that Lord? "
>
> "Well, since he'll be proud, arrogant and self-admiring, you'll have to let him believe that I made him first. And it will have to be our little secret.....
> you know, woman to woman."
>

4 comments:

  1. Oh, how I LOVE this. Amen,Sister,Amen.xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so THAT'S the way it happened! It makes so much more sense. Thanks for the smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have friends who will love that.
    Peter, it does make sense , doesn't it? ;)
    B.

    ReplyDelete