Sunday, February 26, 2012

Dallas knows CERTAIN words quite well!



That makes me giggle how he cocks his head to the side like that! It's so cute!

Also, too? My mom AND dad were complaining about my lack of blogginess. So sorry. I took three days off to spend with a friend who was visiting and I decided I'd not be computing while my visitor was here.

JEEZ. Sorry my schedule is interfering with your online reading pleasure. Sheeesh. Some people's parents, you know?

So, here are some fleur pictures that I took recently>>>>

This is an arrangement I did on a whim for Superbowl. Nothing says Superbowl like pink anemones, am I right?!!


I also have pictures of the CROCUSES that are BLOOMING outside in my yard. In. MY. yard. I live in Massachusetts and I have FLOWERS blooming. Outdoors. On purpose.

But, those pictures are on another camera and I'm being lazy cos it's Sunday so I'm not gonna go dig it out, find the cord to plug it into the computer and then do all the necessary steps to get it up here. They're little yellow crocuses. Close your eyes and imagine.

There. That's what they look like! : ) LOL!

Last, a giggle for the day...Another ADULT giggle, so go plug the ears of your children and pets...It really is funny tho! Enjoy & ciao for now! Click on the link below:

The Italian Teddy Bear

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the new blog. FYI...the last time you blogged was Feb. 13. That's 13 DAYS AGO...not 3. Time management is important when you have fans waiting for your postings.xxoo

    ReplyDelete