Friday, March 2, 2012

Pretty Men. (This is for the LADIES!) (Not suitable for parental units, cos I ain't apologizing!)

Ok. Of late? There have been these commercials. SO sexual in nature. What is UP with that? Fashion takes a turn for the conservative (like I know this sh*t?!!!) and suddenly, all this innuendo is everywhere.

Like this dude - "The world's most interesting man..." from Dos Equis commercials:\

And then there's THIS guy:Good GOD!

And this ad:Are all of those people not just gorgeous and somewhat androgynous?

And then the LAY'S ad. Good LORD the name is even perverted...

Now there are those commercials for vodka:Sheesh. Dean Martin and the whole Rat Pack revisited!

And here it is in a whole different package for Gillette:

What is GOING ON??? When did MEN become the new women? The object of sexual desire? This is crazy, no? Anyway. I am just noticing this shift. Perhaps the shift is in me? I have no clue. All I know is that I'm noticing men again and it's odd!

So, that must have been uncomfortable for my poor parents. Sorry. I'll put a disclaimer at the top.

Eeeeek!

1 comment:

  1. They've been the object of my desire for about 30 years now..

    ReplyDelete