Thursday, March 1, 2012

Fountain in Dubai

This is an old one, but a GOOD one...

Be sure to watch this FULL SCREEN. It will give you chills. CHILLS I tellya!

Not much else going on. We're having a rainy/slushy/icky day here. I was supposed to spend the day with my beau, but he felt hesitant to drive in this muck, and I do NOT blame him! It's only supposed to get bluckier, so he'd be driving home later today in major muck, so that's that.

So, I'm here in my cozy house with my sweet doggie and we're watching terrible morning TV while I catch up on emails and work on stuff for my two jobs.

Here's the veeedeo, as my friend over there at Bye, Bye Pie would say. OOO, and lookit! I made a pretty for a big potluck dinner I hosted on Monday evening. Only about 40 ladies here!! Yikes!

So pretty, huh? A lovely mixture of freesia, alstromeria, daisies, waxflowers and seeded eucalyptus! Best part? The freesia smell even better than they LOOK! They have to be one of my most favoritest fleurs on the Earth.

Ok. Here's the veedeo! Enjoy! Be sure to watch it in full screen mode (click twice quickly on the video)! AMAZING.

No comments:

Post a Comment