Thursday, January 16, 2014

WHAT Were They Thinking? Or - Fire Your Stylist Immediately

 And here we go with the ranty portion of this here blog. Do enjoy!

Okie dokie. I'm fed up to HERE with Zoe Deschanel and her cutesy bit. GROW the EFF UP already. You are no longer 17 and adorable. You are a woman and you bug. This is a ridiculous look if you are older than about 14 (and I'm being kind). All matchy matchy with the bed spread top and ballerina tulle skirt and the BOW IN YOUR HAIR? Really now? Ugh. She bugs.


Olivia Wilde a.k.a. the Green Latex Tube. 
Blech.


Drew Barrymore. Princess Cupcake Sprinkles.
Again, enough with the cutesy bit. 
She bugs.

Julia Roberts looks confused. And frankly, it's not flattering, it's weird and it's just dumb. 
In other words? I didn't like it. 
Julia's look reminds me a lot of the Sharon Stone disaster look at the Oscars in 1998:


Lord help me. First off, Paula Patton is dumb as a stump. Have you ever seen her interviewed? She acts like she's on drugs or drunk or both. And she's married to that idiot Robin Thicke and don't get me started on HIM! Ugh. Annnnnnywho, this dress is atrocious. 
She looks like a giant bleached potato chip to me.


And this was just plain disappointing. This dress does NOTHING for her. And the clunky necklace and the hair down all just are too much. If I had her body I'd always be wearing dresses that were form-fitting and a nice, flattering color. This looks like a bad bridesmaid dress and makes her look chunky, which we all know is decidedly NOT true. 


Oy to the vey with this. The color alone is SO unflattering. Ugh. No need to beat girlfriend up, but Lena? Please, for the love of all that is holy and good, please, please, 
I'm imploring you to PLEASE hire a good stylist. Mmmmkay?


Haley Cuoco + this awful dress = Haley No no.


Shoulder ma-pads? YUCK. And this new trend of red and purple or red and maroon or red and orange? U to the G to the LEEE. Julie Bowen also needs to hire a new stylist immediately. She always has too much going on, bows and geegaws and bustles and trains and now shoulder pads. Oy.


This also was a huge disappointment to me. She's been looking beyond faboo lately and I was really hoping for something gorgeous. Nope. The pink part is too nipply and then the color blocking and the up/down skirt part and then the pink on the interior of the skirt and that terrible hairdo? Nope. Big miss.


Really? A marshmallow gunny sack? What? Oh, Jenny honey. No. Just no.


Reese is sporting the newest in the Jantzen formal swimsuit line. This sporty green floor-length maillot can take you from the award show to the pool without needing to change! A real time saver!


And now, for the biggest a**hole of the evening:


This is some nobody socialite person from England or something. And she looks utterly ridiculous.



Ok. End of rant. I feel better now. Phew.

Ciao for today! xoxo

1 comment: