I was doing some fact-checking for my Twitter account.
Good gravy.
The claims they are making about the ingredients are completely outrageously untrue. It's basically pretty close to eating some plastic. You'd be better off melting the plastic tub it comes in and eat that on your toast.
It's all fake. Fake fake fake and when we eat that stuff? It makes us sick and it makes us fat.
Eat butter.
Butter is GOOD for you, actually. Since I stopped eating all the fake shit, "low fat" or "fat-free" foods? I've dropped 25 pounds. I still eat sugar, butter, pasta, all of it.
The fewer ingredients on the list of the food you eat? The better. Even better are raw foods, but, you don't have to go that rogue! Just eat food food. And if you can get your hands on organic, even better. No hormones or pesticides in my food, thank you.
So, I won't bore you with the details, but this is a little thing I was able to get my hands on regarding the ingredients of "I Can't Believe it's Not Butter."
This is what it SAYS on their screen for the common LAY folk:
However, these assholes think that no one else out there knows how to read the SOURCE CODE.
Source code is often written in HTML or some other coding language.
Well, unlucky for the ICBiNB people, I know how to read HTML and I know how to generate it.
If you click on THIS LINK this will show you exactly WHAT is in this "spread"
As you can see, this comes directly from their website. I just know how to navigate it because the people they hired are amateurs and using an old coding system that I happen to understand and use right here on this blog all the time. That's how I make nifty links and put photos and videos on here.
Further, here's a screen grab I just did with my phone. It's THEIR website, but what we see and what they're telling us is clearly not the same:
It's NOT made with canola oil. Canola oil is made from rapeseed. It's made with Palm Oil and Palm Kernel Oil and Lactic Acid via CORN and it's not what they are telling the American public. It's made by UNILEVER, for pete's sake. They are the same people selling you the pharmaceuticals that you take because you're fat and sick all the time from eating the crap they're telling you is good for you.
NOPE.
Here is a link, again, directly to their site that compares their spread to other similar spreads
Of course, this was listed in the "Health Care Professionals" area of their website so that most people think you need to be a medical doctor to get in there. Well, it's open to anyone who cares to look and knows how to read a GODDAMN food label.
Their stuff, non-technically speaking, is SHIT.
Technically speaking, it is not natural, it is NOT good for you and NO ONE should eat it.
Ever.




No comments:
Post a Comment