Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Not Nice and NOT Funny At All


To the prankster asshole who fucked with my phone:

You have cost me time and money and I don’t appreciate it.

One of the people you randomly blocked? WAS MY MOTHER. She has terrible health issues and has been in and out of the hospital in the past few months. Thanks for blocking her ONLY phone so that she couldn’t call me for days on end.

She was terribly worried about me because of the whole debacle with the ex-husband. But thanks so much for causing her worry and preventing her from calling me.

Oh, and extra thanks for changing the setting so that the only people who COULD call me were my “favorites” – so that prevented my customers and potential clients from calling me so that I could make money.

And also prevented my editor from calling me.

And also prevented a job I applied for from calling me about an interview.

You have cost me so much money now my head is spinning. Not to mention all the time I’ve spent trying to figure out what the fuck happened to my phone with tech support.

And I know who it was that did this and I THOUGHT he was my friend.

No one else would have the audacity to fuck with someone else’s phone except you.

I didn’t change those settings. I would never have blocked my own mother from calling me because of her health issues AND because it’s the fucking holidays and I’ve been talking to her about every day for the last few months.

It’s not funny and you owe me an apology and you owe me hundreds of dollars in lost time and lost earnings. I know at least two people who were going to hire me to decorate their houses for Christmas. And another person who was going to hire me to do a big flower arrangement for their holiday table. They all had my business cards and I saw each of them put my number in their phone.  BUT THEY COULDN’T CALL ME BECAUSE I COULDN’T RECEIVE THEIR CALLS because they weren’t listed in my “favorites.”

I’ve been nothing but nice to you.

What have you got to say for yourself? Can you explain why you’d do this? Did you not understand the implications of preventing me from operating my business during the holidays?

Do you really think this is acceptable behavior?

Why would you want to hurt me? What the hell have I ever done to you?

I honestly don’t get it.
  
And you fucked with my mom and all my other family members and friends who couldn’t call me and were really worried about me. My mom doesn’t text. Nor does my Dad, so it really did affect them. And it affected me, too.

I’m not afraid of you stupid shits. Frankly, I’m smarter than the lot of you combined.

B, I like. And I don’t think he would have approved of this sort of behavior.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know you read this blog.

And I know you’ll probably be laughing up a storm that you’ve caused me more anger and inconvenience and money.

Really hilarious.

Fuck you.

I am going to write whatever I want whenever I want.

I have the aptitude, ability and audience to say whatever I want whenever I want.

I know you think this is not work. I don’t give a flying fuck WHAT you think.

I don’t give a flying fuck what you say or how much you try to prevent me from doing what I want.

Someone once said to me that he truly believed that women were “God’s gift to men.”

That’s fucked up.

I’m nobody’s “gift.”

I’m my own person. Women don’t “belong” to others, we’re not possessions to be “given” except in third world countries where there’s a business transaction that happens when – typically – an underage girl is “sold” off to the highest bidder.

Think about that shit. Would you want someone to treat your daughter like this? You’ve got a daughter. I’ve met them. They are feisty, smart and ambitious. Why would you want to prevent them from being exactly who and what they want to be?

Tell me why you would do that to a woman? What happens in the thinking there? Would you want some asshole twat of a guy fucking with your daughter’s ability to make money? Or from her friends and family from calling? 

WHY would you want your daughter to endure that type of shitty behavior?

You wouldn't. 
That's the short answer. 
You honestly would NOT ever want someone treating your daughter 
the way you've treated me.

What would you think of the person who was intentionally being shitty to your daughter? You’d think they were assholes.

Well, guess what? I’m my Dad’s kid. He loves me and he wants to beat the shit out of all of you.

Well, it’s only since I’ve moved to Alaska that I’ve received this sort of ignorant attitude and poor treatment from men. You’d think they’d want to get their shit together since there are so many male folk vs. female folk.

That’s the thing. The second I get a hint of this crap? I can tell them what I think of their Neanderthal behavior and move on to the next guy.

I'll still be nice to you because I'm not an asshole. I treat people fairly and with kindness until they give me a good reason not to. I'll be cordial, I'll be whatever, but now I know where I stand in your tiny peabrain. I'm not your friend. That's obvious. So, fine. I won't say nice things about you to other people. I won't champion you and your place. 

If that's what you want to do to someone who's been kind, then fine.

As I've said before: I'm a nice person but I'm nobody's doormat.

Many of you could REALLY benefit by some lessons in etiquette and the fine art of treating others as they treat you.

So, nice going. Thanks so much for treating me like a “friend.” Really kind of you.

I even had GIFTS for you and your family.


Unreal.

Ciao for now. And, GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER. Be nice. And stop trying to fuck with other people's good lives. Karma is a beeeyatch.

No comments:

Post a Comment