Other than flowers, my other favorite subject? Our dogs, of course! I really love these doggies of ours! They are very funny and sweet and adorable.
The only thing that gets bothersome is when I have to go to the bathroom. I cannot remember the last time I got to visit the bathroom by myself! I really don't need company when I'm in there! The dogs, however, have obviously figured out that, first of all, I will be sitting. At dog level. And second of all, I will be sitting there for at least a little while, which would ensure several seconds of good scratching time.
Sadie, our girl, will moan and groan and carry on if she does not receive the proper attention while I'm there. JEEEZ!!!
So, this is what I see when I'm sitting there:
That's Sadie, first, and Koty second. Aren't they cute?
We are going out now to walk in the globbers! Happy Sunday!



No comments:
Post a Comment