Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Celebrity Check

OK. Hold on to your hats...


Wait for it....


Wait for it.............


Ok, are you ready for this?


Are you sure?


Here's the big news:

Ricky Martin came out today and announced he was gay.
Uhhh... DUHHHHH! We knew that long, long ago in a galaxy far, far away!

He's still hot as all get out and I love to watch him perform. He's one sexy dude. And a very good singer, I think.

This news was like the big "reveal" that Clay Aiken and Adam Lambert were gay, too! Ummm, like we already knew that!

I seriously do not understand one little iota why anyone cares who one chooses to date or marry or whatever. If you can find love in this life, I say, GOOD ON YA!

Speaking of this, we are going to a gay wedding this summer in England. This will be my first, official gay wedding and I'm really happy for them!

In other celebrity news, poor Sandra Bullock, right? Ugh. I cannot imagine having to live out the whole cheaty-pants thing with the entire world looking on. Horrid.

Lastly, I do not care for one more fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a second what that stupid Kate Gosselein or the Octomom lady are doing. They are both ridiculous and I wish the media would just STOP glorifying their selfish crap.

Ok. I am done. I feel better.
: )

No comments:

Post a Comment