So, yet another day of "rain" according to the weather people. It's sunny and nice. Is meterology the only job in the world where you can consistently be 100% wrong and STILL get paid? Huh.
I just scraped together every ounce of energy I had and took the dogs out. It's crazy how the most menial tasks require so much energy when one is sick!
Now, onto a different subject. Enough complaining!
Not too long ago I met a woman who was dating our crazy friend who I will call Ted. I do not know any Teds so no one will be offended. Ted was dating this VERY strange woman named Marilyn (that is her real name, I do not think in a thousand trillion years she would ever find this here blog!). Well, the very first time I met her, she was nice enough, but then as the evening wore on, she proceeded to tell me how "deep" of a person she was.
OK. Let me just throw out a simple rule to live by, kids. If you are in fact a "deep" person? You do not have to tell anyone. They would figure that out by themselves by your actions and words. Not one single person, in the history of time, who tells someone they are "deep" has ACTUALLY been a deep person.
Maude: "Hi! Nice to meet you. My name is Maude and I am a deep person."
Me: "Ummmm. No, Maude. You, in fact, are a douchebag!"
There. That subject is finished.
In floral news, I'm VERY excited! I just got an email from this very neat garden center place in MA called Avant Gardens, letting me know that the King Tut Dwarf Giant Papyrus (Whew! That's a mouthful!) will be shipped to me on May 5th! I tried to find them last year to put in my flower boxes again, but could not find them ANYWHERE. So, I decided to be safe this year and just order them up.
I know I showed you this year's flower boxes before, but I found photos of different angles, so you can really see the cool effect with the papyrus in there!
Nice! I think those flower boxes are deep, man. Really deep.
Later!



No comments:
Post a Comment