Plus it was sort of raining, spritzing on and off and was downright COLD yesterday, so the weather probably did not contribute to my overall wellness. I knew I was doing too much, but sort of just powered through all the things I had to do yesterday. After being sick for 4 days, a lot of things start piling up, you know?
Oh, well. I'm down for the count again. Staying in and taking it easy. Drinking a concoction of raspberry Emergen-C and Wellness herbal liquid blend with Echinacea in it. I like that I'm drinking something partly flower-derived! For those of you that are not that into flowers, you may or may not know that Echinacea is the same thing as coneflower:
It doesn't taste all that great, but it's got good vitamins and minimums and good ju-ju in it.In other news, the lilacs, you ask? Oh, my goodness, how beautiful! This is the view from the window in our guest bedroom!
And I've picked a few of the lily-of-the-valley that are growing in this impossibly unfriendly area along the side of my driveway! The original few plants were ones I took from my husband's grandparent's yard when they had to move out of their house. They have spread now, as lily of the valley are wont to do, and have just bloomed their little faces off this year! I love having plants here that I know his grandparents used to love!
Even in my sickness, those lily of the valley make me SO happy and their fragrance? My most favorite in the world!
Wish me well...I need it!



No comments:
Post a Comment