Saturday, May 1, 2010

Still sick. Ick.

I won't go on and on complaining about this stupid chest cold I have. The doctor said I could expect 4-5 more days of feeling this way. WONderful news, doc! Awesome. Suffice it to say, as I told my friend June over there at Bye, Bye Pie, I am coughing up nasty stuff like skulls and rusted cars and sticks. It's quite unpleasant.

On to more important floral news now, shall we?

Despite my illness, Mother Nature continues to provide us with a specTACular spring! In the mid-70s recently and just sunny and gorgeous out there!

Here are some of the pretties in the back yard:This is the flower on my lovely Daphne bush. I SOOO love Daphne! There are so many blooms on it this year! Many more than last year!

And I know I've shown this bleeding heart a million times now, but just LOOK at how many flowers are on there! It's just loaded with them this year!

The Solomon's Seal has started blooming, as well! This plant is just so unusual and cool! Just love it!

And last for today, the lilacs in their full glory. The entire back yard is awash with their aroma. It's divine!

That's all I've got for today. More spring pics to follow...

Back to the sick bed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment