Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Coughy with my coffee

MAN, would I love to go more than 15 seconds without coughing. This is getting ridiculous. I've been like this since Thursday.

Today we'll look at the last of the photos I took a few days ago. I'm glad I took these pictures because someone has been stealing my tulips. BOY, does that get my goat! We live on a very busy street-corner, so it's just a matter of time before things start disappearing each year. I've had people steal entire plants right out of the flower boxes! Sometimes they steal 3 or 4 at a time! Oh, it's maddening!

I shouldn't get all riled up. I don't have the energy for that right now!

Let's move on to photos, shall we?

Here are the pretties out in the side yard:
There were actually three more tulips that should be in the foreground, but they were snapped off, unfortunately.

Here is Sadie trying to figure out what the heck I'm doing!Isn't she so cute?

And here is another of those Labrador Violets that transplanted itself here!

These are the other set of lilacs in the side yard. They are much lighter in color than the purple ones out back...
Such a pretty color, no?And, BOY, do they smell delicious!

Ok. Back to my coughing. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment