Wednesday, May 5, 2010

More pretties

We've had some really really hot days here in MA recently. It was almost 90 on Monday, and about 80 yesterday. So strange. So wrong!

The fleurs and trees are all very confused and have bloomed about a month ahead of schedule. Everyone is very worried about the apple and peach crops here because the timing is all off...

In any case, it's very pretty out there today. A very comfortable 70 degrees and just very, very nice. I am also happy to report (quiet, I don't want my cough to hear me) that my coughing fits have lessened. Don't tell anyone, though, I don't want to jinx it.

Below are some photos I took yesterday in between coughing fits! I had forgotten about these pretty peach-colored tulips I had planted...Love that color!



My romaine lettuce plants are coming along nicely!


And this pot has two big bunches of arugula that I had left over from another job - they're getting huge! Salad, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment