MAN! This weather is just delicious. Right now it's 5:15pm and its a perfect 70 degrees out there. Today was one for the history books as far as super-duper nice weather. If I could make weather, this would be what I'd create. Except it would rain for precisely 3 hours every night whilst I sleep. THAT would be perfection. We have not had a drop of rain in FOR-ever, so I'm a slave to my plants currently! Watering the garden every other day and all the pots have to get some water every day. Do you know how many pots we're talking about? Eleven. Plus I have a pot of white wisteria in the drive waiting to go into a client's yard. PLUS I have a flat of ivy left over from a job. So, that's thirteen thingies I'm watering daily.
In the loveliness department, we have many things going on...I cannot take enough pictures of my hydrangeas this year! They are just stunning. Here is Sadie coming to look for me. Heaven forBID that I'm out of her sight for a micro-second!



I just love all of the hues of blue and creamy white together. SO pretty.
Here is a yarrow that planted itself in one of my little flower beds right next to the tomato plant!

You may also notice Sadie's fuzzy butt here in the foreground. The dog is OBsessed with me, I tell ya!
Astilbe in full bloom over by the grill:

And, of course, Gigantor the butterfly bush! This thing...I just cannot believe how it just continues growing ever upward and outward! I prune it, and it just retaliates by getting more and more enormous!

Here's a shot of it from earlier in the day.

Isn't the sky so pretty?
That's all for today, my friends! I'm off to order burritos that my husband is picking up for din-din tonight!
Ole!
No comments:
Post a Comment